WWW


Hi all. This is the second post. I got good response and some feedback for my first post from many readers (read just a few friends of mine). Most of the readers thought that it was not bad attempt at all but it was lacking content. After they finished reading they did not quite remember what they just read. Or they could not summarize the central idea or could understand what that post was actually about. Well... I take it as a compliment (I take criticism in very positive way). Because I believe its not easy to write something that people cant remember just after having read it. I call it "the art of writing without writing". In the movie "Enter the Dragon" (which is one of my favorite movie), legendary Bruce Lee answers his opponent that his fighting style is "the art of fighting without fighting" [for those who haven't seen the movie here is the link ] On the similar lines I guess I have my own style- "writing without writing [WWW]". And I guess most of the readers would agree! If you still have doubts about my style, finish reading this post and after ten minutes try to remember what you had just read. If you don't remember it means that WWW thing is true. If you do remember, it means you have got really good memory, Congratulations!


[PS. I know, if one more time I write a post like this (without actual content) most of the readers will turn away from this blog forever. So will put my style - WWW on hold for sometime. And you will witness some real blogging by me]

7 comments:

Vedang said...

lol, good idea this.. 'writing without writing' will try it out myself sometime!

aNuP__ said...

its 'compliment' not complement,
and bruce lee first mastered in fighting before actually trying out his art :P. good one.

Rahul Borade said...

me too fan of bruce lee... nice quotes at start of the movie like... there is no "I" ... best fight is a game but played intensly... brk the image of enemy and defeat him... nice one!

ajit said...

nice post dude..
I enjoyed it while reading..

and its not about nothing, its about something, and that is writing without writing!! so i guess its not writing without writing. :P

you continue with this style..

Ashish said...

wa wa.. farach hit zala ahe tujha blog....

Sushrut Gajbhiye said...

Only Ajit got it correctly so far. I think we share same wavelength.

Unknown said...

Good idea Dada...
The art of writing without writing..

 
©2009 The Sushrut Gajbhiye Blog | by TNB